19.12.11

Void

I reopened one of my first experiments with after effects to find that I have infact payed nowhere near enough ettention to collating my files and keeping them organized. That said it was a result of cleaning up my desktop and trying to be more organzied that this very problem occured.

So basically AE couldnt find the file that I was originally working with, and in its place presented me with some coloured blocks, which although not what i was looking for quite appealed to me...
















Instantly reminding me of the BBC screen they used to run at stupid o'clock in the morning, which turns out to be called a 'test card'. I used to be so intrigued by it as a child, almost slightly scared by the little girl and probably more so the wierd little clown...






























A random post this may be, but it really got me thinking about retro graphics and how this rather garish auray of colours somehow have instant reminicent qualities, not just to me but to others my age and older im sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment